Reflection

The journey with ForeFront Theatre Company’s Shoes to Fill has been an exciting experience filled with evolving creative ideas. We were always putting to workshop newly written scenes written by the writers, and experimenting with verbatim. Having the opportunity to go out and find stories which inspired us gave everyone a sense of contribution towards our production. I feel we had tender moments which our audience could relate to, and the comedy aspects brought light to the show. It was great hearing the audience laughing whilst I waited behind the curtains for my next scene!

As a company we had our challenges but they did not set us back and we stuck together to the end. We have become a company.

I feel we carried the concept of our company manifesto and theme of this show across from marketing to the directing and script.

As we are now all in our final module at Lincoln, and the majority of cast will be moving back home over summer, unfortunately the company shall be distanced. However I feel if some of us or all of the company could create further work, I feel we have a lot of potential, and Shoes to Fill is only the beginning. I have fundraising ideas such as Crowdfunder, Live music events hosted by the team, and schools workshops to get us started for the next project…There are stories out there to be told and that’s what we do!

Goodbye for now,

Sophia – Producer.