More Exciting News.

Hello again,

As stage manager I have some more exciting news for you! We have a piece name, Woooo!!

I am now proud to annouce:

Forefront Theatre Company Presents
‘SHOES TO FILL’
Coming to you on Monday 18th May 2015
AT
Lincoln Performing Arts Centre!

With this exciting news, I and the rest of Forefront Theatre Company expect you all to be getting your tickets now! Here are a few technical/backstage ideas to help persuade you into getting tickets!

To begin with, now that we have our piece name, ideas have been flying around left, right and centre. We really like the idea that as a grown up your expected to fill bigger shoes, with this being the case a few scenic ideas have sprung to mine. One idea for example is having a very busy stage, with lots going on so be prepared to see lots of shoes everywhere.

As more of the piece starts coming together, thoughts of staging, lighting and sound are being discussed. All exciting things for me and the technical team to start exploring, from over-head projections to microphones to music tracks for our songs!! To keep up to date with all things technical, check back here soon, as our next production meeting is bound to have new and exciting things to share.

Emmie